The day I met van Dongen..

While enjoying my morning coffee on the Dolce Vita terrace, I was asked by my friend what I was planning for my birthday.. I took a look-around in that beautiful place and I thought: There is no need to plan anything, I'm celebrating already. In fact, every day is my birthday, every day is special, every moment is unique.. 
In the afternoon I visited the Museum of Modern Art and I felt in love with Kees van Dongen. He was somebody who understood how to celebrate life and I just admire that..! He said:,,Living is the most beautiful picture. The rest is just painting." So the only thing I can say is: ,,My life is my most beautiful picture. The rest are just photos."
Happy birthday to me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

34th SNOW POLO WORLD CUP ST.MORITZ