Is there any progress limit..?

After another black&white photo session, while having lunch on the Costes terrace, I was accused of wanting too much at once. However,  in a world where we are constantly confronted with the speed limit, where the period of our lives is quite limited and where every brand is creating their limited editions, can I allow myself to limit as well my dreams? Of course I can't and of course I won't. Therefore, after careful considerations, I have to reject the accusation.. I don't have the time and I don't have the lust to limit anything. It was believed the sky is the limit, but even this is already outdated.. So long live the progress.. Unlimited..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop