Louder than words..

Lausanne. After visiting Mlle Chanel's grave, I went to the Beau-Rivage Palace where she lived for some years. A place where the swiss class is hidden.. Amazing view, hypnotizing calmness, wonderful ambience.. Magic.. I love such beautiful and elegant places. And life is too short to spend it in those that aren't.. Thus everything that don't have such attributs is unacceptable for me because it is just hurting my soul.. And I love me to much to change this attitude. Chanel said: ,,The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud". Well, it is as well courageous to think just about yourself. Aloud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop