Breeze of surrealism..

I was talking with friends about Salvador Dali last week. In an old Vogue that I read this morning while drinking my morning coffee at the terrace of the Palace in Antonin I found another article about him and I felt in love with his egocentric lifestyle. I liked when he said: Modesty is not exactly my speciality. Why should it be..?
In the afternoon I had an extraordinary ride with my cousin on his motor bike to the Sokolnik Palace. It was the second ride this week and I loved both so much. The speed is amazing, the feeling is pure excitement, pure pleasure..
Life fulfilled with pleasure is all I want. Overdose of pleasure is all I have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop