My home is my castle..

After another wonderful Garden Party at the Château de Beauregard where chic and class were naturally and the fireworks, ambience and style breathtaking, my admiration for palaces, castles and manors rose even more. Thus, I crossed half Europe and once arrived in Poland I am occupied with palace-hunting.. So I spent my Sunday afternoon in the Borowa Palace, Tuesday in Sokolnik Palace and today I have visited a great manor in Nosale and I have discovered a magic palace in Mikorzyn.. Those places open their gates to another world.. The world of beauty and elegance, savoir-vivre and refined manners, artful lifestyle and life fulfilled with art..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop