Dolce, dolce, dolce..

It was the birthday of my brother. He was in the south of Germany, me in Paris. But after a morning call, I just had the incredible desire to celebrate with him that day, so I packed my bags and made a 1000 km trip just to arrive 20 minutes before midnight at his place with champagne and the happiness that I made it on time. A beautiful moment..  And the party began.. And it continues..  At the moment in a noble italian restaurant in Kempten. With a Moët&Chandon glass I am asking myself where my love for freedom comes from.. Well, some questions will remain unacknowledged but one is sure - if you are unpredictable for yourself that's where the fun begins.. Nevertheless, I just got an invitation for the Rich Glamour Night on saturday. Like I said the celebration continues..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop