PARIS FASHION WEEK SPECIAL Spring/Summer 2012 Prêt-à-Porter

,,There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter". A quotation from Alice in Wonderland, but a reflection of Paris. The city of wonder and mystery and craziness somehow..
With the Talbot Runhof Show at the Westin Hotel which wasn't  breathtaking but really delightful and for sure prêt-à-porter, I started the last day of this Fashion Week.. After a coffee at the Grand Hotel, I saw the show of Alena Akhmadullina there, who's collection was inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Indeed. Then the location changed because Agnès B. organised her show on a boat near to the Musée d'Orsay with a really nice reception afterwards. The finish was in the Austerlitz train station organised by Impasse de la Défense. Even if the show hurt my eyes and the bagpipe music hurt my ears, the day was just wonderful.. The week was wonderful.. I have found my connection to Paris back.. And sometimes you just need to walk hand in hand under a bridge with music in the background to see things clearer.. 
Impossible? Only if you believe it is..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop