A wonderland par excellence

The saturday night at l'Arc can be described just by two words: Champagne Shower. Even if a friend was right to say that one doesn't love Paris just for l'Arc, it could be nonetheless a crucial matter to do so. And of course one doesn't love Paris just for spending a monday morning at the magic Four Season, but it could be a considerable argument to do so. 
However, the most important reason why I love Paris, is the fact that the city gives me the freedom to be myself. And being free is all I'm seeking for. A greek historian said already about 440 BC: ,,The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage" and this is still true today..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop