Arrived with the Wind

I do believe that style is a mirror of our soul. I do believe that our inside is expressed by our outside. An appearance doesn't arise from nowhere. Like Rachel Zoe said: ,,Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak". And not only our style expresses ourselves but our whole lifestyle. It is said that judging by appearance is superficial. If loving beauty and extravagance and splendour is superficial I'm proud to be so. I have absolutely no problem with that as long as what we do is what we want to do, as long as it is not a masquerade or an artificial orchestration. But absolutely intolerable for me is judging by stereotypes, judging by thoughtless repeating of conventional beliefs. It's a shame and really disappointing. Anyway..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop