Déjà vu - the magic of desire

"I don't want realism. I want magic" are exactly the words of Isabelle Huppert or to be more precise those of Blanche DuBois in the play ''A Streetcar". I saw this play already two years ago at the Théâtre de l'Odéon and I saw it tonight, but my impressions are still the same: completely overwhelming.. Thanks to the genius of Krzysztof Warlikowski and the charm of Andrzej Chyra and the perfection of Madame Huppert of course. In addition to this, my rue Cambon shopping and l'Arc evening yesterday as well as my afternoon at the 7L and Emporio Armani Caffé today made I begin to admire this December, waiting excited for the next magic moments to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

34th SNOW POLO WORLD CUP ST.MORITZ