Breath with Glamour

The devil is in the details, so maybe that's why he is wearing Prada.. Nevertheless, it is not evident to find a sophisticated restaurant in the south of Germany thus I really appreciated the lunch at La Strada all the more today. Pure perfection. Teatime in Oberstdorf was pleasant but not stunning. But stunning will be the following weeks: Fashion Weeks! An infinite fashion celebration. An infinite beauty admiration. An infinite feast for my eyes and my soul and my heart. A time when details will play the main role. 
I adore fashion because it is a language that cannot be learned, but has to be felt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop