The Emotion of Life

I had a beautiful time with beautiful people and beautiful moments in Poland where I could concentrate on my new projects and where some snatches of sunshine gave me the answers to my confusions. I am in the German Alps now to find some new ideas and to enjoy and relax and do whatever I wish. The book ,,Infidelity" written by Andrzej Zulawski starts with an interesting sentence where the author discovers himself very happy because there was nothing that obliged him. So feel I. In a few days I will be back in Paris and it is getting curiouser and curiouser to see where my dreams are leading me into because the major motivation that rushes through my mind is: ,,If I don't do it, who will..?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop