Dance Your "World View"

What an amazing movie.. "The Iron Lady" directed by Phyllida Lloyd. Her braveness, her force of character and her energy were just unbelievable inspiring.. It was a pleasure to watch. 
But it was an honor to read that today my first report was published by the Culture Center in Kępno. I became a foreign cultural correspondent, so my articles will appear weekly every Wednesday titled "World View". A new adventure has begun..
This was the perfect occasion for a Chanel shopping, but I would go there anyway, so maybe this does not count..? Nevertheless, the legendary boutique at the Cambon street is a place I love truly, but an opening of another Chanel boutique is being prepared at the l'avenue Montaigne. I know the opening date already and I am very excited about this event, but I will keep it still secret and write you later about my impressions of this new Parisian place of pure elegance and class. So coming soon.. Meanwhile, let's dance our lives..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop