Dedicated to Beauty


11 days left to the closure event of my first photo exposition in the wonderful Culture Center Castle Leśnica in Wroclaw and 12 days before the opening event of my second photo exposition in my hometown Kępno.. I love this year already..
I am so happy to be able to share the beauty that I captured in pictures and that I admire so much. Beauty is all I am looking for in life. It is the one and only sense in every part of it. I love beautiful moments, beautiful places, beautiful people and beautiful art and beautiful furniture and beautiful porcelain..  Asking myself what is beauty, the only explanation that comes to my mind is:
"Beauty is like love - I cannot explain it, but I can feel it when it's there"
When I feel beauty, I feel the insufferable lightness of being.. And I love to feel it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

34th SNOW POLO WORLD CUP ST.MORITZ