Five Star Monday

Every day is a new gift. A special one. Time passes too fast, so how could we waste it..? I try to spend every day as unique as I can, but what I love most is to feel the insufferable lightness of being.. The more you experience it, the more you need it, again and again. But this is a state, I cannot plan. This feeling comes unannounced and it leaves without saying ,,goodbye". Like love. Like fascination. It is strange that the most amazing situations in life are those out of control. The surprises make us dancing. The unpredictable makes us  smiling. If we just let the stars shining. At least five of them. 
Special thanks to the Ritz Hotel in Paris for this amazing afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

34th SNOW POLO WORLD CUP ST.MORITZ