Hunting after Life

Life is all about timing. It's all about being at the right place, at the right time. On time. 45 minutes after landing in Poland last sunday, I was already sitting at the opera ,,Chopin" composed by the Italian Giacomo Orefice. Yesterday 2h after landing in Paris, I was already sitting at the theater in order to watch the drama "Ivona, Princess of Burgundia" written by the Polish novelist and dramatist Witold Gombrowicz. At the famous Valentine's Day, I attended the closing reception of my first photography exhibition. Next day, the opening of my second exhibition attended me. So the guests. 
While sitting in the new Café Campana at the museum Orsay today, after a short visit with the impressionists and post-impressionists, I really couldn't ignore the factor time just watching me passing. 
I couldn't ignore that there are places, one just has to be, that there are ideas one just has to follow.. There is no escape from desire in order to not feel lost in the labirynth of life. Of course the beautiful one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop