Flying High

A turquois, illuminated water, a dark blue sky, some stars, a wonderful fresh, spring air and the light of the Eiffel Tower glowing in the distance.. After my Wrocław-Paris flight this afternoon, I just had to spend the evening in the pool . 
Traveling is magic. My source of inspiration. Being able to see the sunrise in one country and the sunset in another, makes my day really special. I need distance to see things clearer, I need freedom to stay myself and reaching the sky makes me feel alive. Even if Paris is the center of the world and according to Victor Hugo: "Everything that exists elsewhere exists in Paris", the rest cannot stay unexplored. Not for citizens of the world. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop