Yes, I Carlton..

I came, I saw and I just felt in love. Cannes is magic. It is an elegant, beautiful and sophisticated place and life without sophistication is a life without sense. I really mean it. Yesterday the Cannes Film Festival started and the remarkable amount of tuxedos everywhere was so wonderful to watch. A hypnotizing beauty. Elegance of life is the quintessence of life. I mean it, too. 
After a perfect evening at the terrace of the most perfect place, it was time to discover the Cannes VIP Room. Jean-Roch had a tuxedo as well and he looked terrific. Christian Audigier came too and P.Diddy gave a really nice performance. Like at l'ARC in Paris last year. Almost. Because this is Cannes and nothing can be and is the same. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

34th SNOW POLO WORLD CUP ST.MORITZ