Yes, I Carlton..

I came, I saw and I just felt in love. Cannes is magic. It is an elegant, beautiful and sophisticated place and life without sophistication is a life without sense. I really mean it. Yesterday the Cannes Film Festival started and the remarkable amount of tuxedos everywhere was so wonderful to watch. A hypnotizing beauty. Elegance of life is the quintessence of life. I mean it, too. 
After a perfect evening at the terrace of the most perfect place, it was time to discover the Cannes VIP Room. Jean-Roch had a tuxedo as well and he looked terrific. Christian Audigier came too and P.Diddy gave a really nice performance. Like at l'ARC in Paris last year. Almost. Because this is Cannes and nothing can be and is the same. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@NatanCross Absolutely Spectacular Race..!

#TheGoodLifeAddiction #PolandExclusive