Happy New St. Moritz


What I love about St. Moritz is the smell of luxury and the exciting serpentine way that leads to it giving indeed the impression of reaching the top of the world. Such fascinating landscape, such charming ambience.. What Switzerland can be really proud about is St. Moritz - the inevitable place for splendor-lovers.. 


My very first stop was Carlton. Yes, I Carlton.. 
I carlted in Cannes, I wanted to carlton in St. Moritz.. 
An admirable time. A time with an elegant society, in an elegant place, in an elegant world, 
in a real fairyland..


And according to the Europe Magazine: "Russian is the language of luxury". So true..
Thank you Boris.. For the New Year's Party..


Happy New Year.. Let's the happy 13 begin..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop