Mr. Galliano in New York


My definition of the American Dream is the New York Fashion Week. I loved the two-piece belly top concept in the Calvin Klein Collection, either in blue with a knee-length skirt or in black with ankle-length pants. I loved Ralph Lauren as well, because of its unmistakable fidelity to the RL style. Moreover, the use of velvet was very elegant, baroque somehow. But what I loved above all, was the return of Mr. Galliano. Though unofficially, he is there. He is collaborating with Oscar de la Renta and this was high time for him to return and it was high time for us to have him back. Fashion needs Galliano.. Urgently.
Looking forward to London.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop