Munich's Highlights

Maximilianstraße


Coffee Time at Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski

Cocktail Time at Bayerischer Hof

KL Store

Goodbye..

It was so funny.. I went to Munich in order to visit the Lenbachhaus, but I did everything except from visiting the Lenbachhaus.. Next time.. I was more fascinated by another art: the art of living in Munich's two Leading Hotels: Bayerischer Hof and Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski. Here are four reasons why the latter is my TOP:

1) Location, location, location: Maximiliansstraße.
2) Outstandingly attentive service. Excellent.
3) Monaco Tonic Water. In Love.
4) International Spirit. The whole world united.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop