My fairytale place: Schadau Castle

On a rainy sunday evening I arrived at the Schadau Castle.. 
I came, I saw and I loved it.. Immediately..


The gourmet Arts Restaurant offers an incredible cuisine in an absolutely magic surrounding..


The beauty of the Schadau Castle enchants the spirit.. 
And this view do so as well..


Two days later, I was back for dinner and admired this wonderful september sunlights..


Opulence and elegance.. All I love.. 


A beauty in the rain..


A beauty in the sun..


Built from 1864-1854 for the Neuchâtel banker Denis Alfred de Rougemont 
according to the plans of Pierre Charles Dusillon..

Hats off  to these gentlemen.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop