I lobby it..

One day, two cities, three beautiful hotels..



First stop in Zurich: At the Dolder Grand of course..


The Dolder Grand was a love at first sight when I stayed there for the very first time last year.. The location is breathtaking like the hotel's architecture.. (see post: The Grand Dolder Dream http://jscwkworld.blogspot.ch/2014/04/the-grand-dolder-dream.html) 


After a cigarette on the wonderful Dolder terrace, it was time to go downtown.

Straight to Zurich's heart.. Baur au Lac..
The lobby was full of people, full of life and I was excited to see it after the brand new renovation. I really enjoyed what I saw..



It was almost tea time, when back on my way to Gstaad, I passed by Bern.. So I decided to spend a few moments at the Bellvue Palace..


After truly enchanting moments, I had a walk through the city.. Suddenly its' architecture reminded me of the Parisian Île Saint-Louis and just like that Bern won my sympathy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

34th SNOW POLO WORLD CUP ST.MORITZ