CC the world..


"Elegance is a physical quality.
 If a women doesn't have it naked,
 she'll never have it clothed.."
K. Lagerfeld


"A girl should be two things:
 classy and fabulous.." C. Chanel


"Change is the healthiest way to survive.."
 K. Lagerfeld


"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.." C. Chanel


"I am very much down to earth, just not this earth.." K. Lagerfeld


"The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive.." C. Chanel



Impressions of Vogue Germany May 2015 Special

"I don't care what you think about me. 
I don't think about you at all." 
Coco Chanel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop