Man in black: Jean-Yves Thibaudet

The Menuhin Festival Gstaad opening concert was indeed a surprise.. I came, I listened, I loved it!

The Basel Chamber Orchestra enchanted with a perfect performance, but in a sky full of stars, there can be only one superstar.. Jean-Yves Thibaudet! #ArtistInResidence
The most stylish pianist whose music made me step into another world 
from which I hoped never to return..
#BeyondWords

2nd concert with Sol Gabetta on 18 July #SaanenChurch


#LifeHasToBeASurprise

#ClassicMusicCannesBeSoCool


And just because too much magic is never enough, I was so lucky to get another chance to listen to 
Jean-Yves Thibaudet's second performance.. 
This time with the divine cellist Sol Gabtta..
Those two artist playing together was a one way ticket to heaven!
What a passion! What a flirt with music!
#AbsolutelyAwesome



#MusicIsTheMostWonderfulLanguage


 #ThankYou


Menuhin Festival Gstaad
"Ironie & Musique"
16 July-5 September 2015
www.gstaadmenuhinfestival.ch

#GstaadLove
#NothingButTheBest
#ItIsSuchAPrivilegeToLiveInParadise


#SpectacularMoments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop