LOVE is BEAU @BeauRivageGenève



"When I lose my ability to get enchanted by beauty, I lose myself.."












"Explosion of Gold" C. Bernard


Kissed by the Sun



#EverydayAFairyTale





Some Beau Guests

The Empress Suite where Empress Elisabeth of Austria has spent her last moments..

#TheGreatestARTisTheArtOfLiving
#EverySingleMoment




"Concentrate on the beauty of life. Beauty is Freedom. Beauty is Peace. 
Without Peace and Freedom, we have nothing."


"Well, maybe partir c'est mourir un peu, but you have to believe in the magic of beginnings.."


"I don't ask for too much.. I just want perfection.."


#ThankYouBeauRivage

#GenevaLove
#SwissDeluxeHotels
#LeadingHotelsOfTheWorld

#NothingButLuxury

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop