#DoYouART @TheFourDomesPavilion #ARTadise







#WarholMania




"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." 
Andy Warhol


When I entered the Four Domes Pavilion in Wroclaw City (by the way the European Capital of Culture 2016), I swear..

I was suddenly sure I died and arrived straight into heaven! 

It is a paradise (or better an ARTadise) for all contemporary art lovers, even if you can breath already the smell of the future there.. #FourthTimeLucky says the official hashtag.. (so cool!)  

#AndISaidILoveYou is what I'm saying.. 








 #KeithHaring



Wanna sit down? #RobertRauschenberg

#PeterHalley 


#ZbigniewRogalski 


 #DanFlavin



From the Hamburger Bahnhof Museum in Berlin to the Four Domes Pavilion in Wrocław. 
The Erich Marx Collection visits Wrocław.
A MUST to see!







 
#SelfPortrait


#TheGreatestARTIsTheARTOfLiving 
#LiveForTheMoment
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#Definitely







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop