Queens at King's #BadruttsMoments


Satisfied by excellence only? Cool..! Me too.. After six years of bloging, I realized that some things will never change.. Pursuit of awesome places, breathtaking moments that make you high, extraordinary events is all I just do.. 5 star hotels, the ultimate essence of luxury, the guardians of a beautiful and carefree life as it should be every single second (cause #LifeIsTooShort for everything else) are my top favourite places.. Being privileged to spend the whole winter in St.Moritz, on the top of the world, I was thus in heaven as here you find a cumulation of best hotels, best shops, best restaurants.. Hello fairytale! 










 When the German Stern Magazine published an article about St. Moritz in one of its' February '17 editions, I found myself next to the Badrutt's Palace.. They say there are no coincidences in life..


The Badrutt's Palace Hotel is one of such incredible great places, officially opened in 1896 and since then home to worlds' high society. Le Grand Hall became naturally the "living room" of St.Moritz.. 







 After-Shopping-Afternoon-Wining




Renaissance is now? Sure.. At the #RenaissanceBar undoubtedly.. 
#CheersToTheGoodLife #BadruttsMoments











NEW since this season! If you wish to have a really terrific dinner, and by really terrific, I mean REALLY terrific then you absolutely have to dine at IGNIV.
Fine dining sharing experience is the absolutely unique concept by Andreas Caminada, the Swiss Star Chef de Cuisine. 
As the winter season comes to the end, you can still visit Schloss Schauenstein in Fürstenau
or IGNIV Restaurant  at the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz, besides of coming next winter to St.Moritz of course, in order to taste first-class culinary highlights.
Just note: you will be overwhelmed by an absolutely extraordinary explosion of tastes, you never savoured before. And don't complain I didn't tell you..

#SoOMG #IGNIV #AndreasCaminada #SimplyAwesome #BadruttsCulinary
















 With those sweets my heart was conquered..









Another restaurant at the Badrutt's Palace I truly love is @LaCoupole/Matsuhisa. Opened in 2014 by the Japanese Star Chef de Cuisine Nobuyuki Matsuhisa, his restaurants are reserved for the most exclusive destinations worldwide.

"I always put something special in my food, my heart.." - says Nobu. You can literally feel it.  
#BadruttsCulinary #OverTheTop





 Perfect Starter: Spicy Tuna Salad and Baby Spinach Salad with Lobster
and of course the #MatsuhisaSignatureCocktails..!
I swear the tase of the #GingerRush, I will never forget.. #SoGood



 Salmon Teriyaki #Excellent



 Salmon&Avocado Sushi Roll #Delight


Mochi is definitely my absolutely favourite dessert..!
What I love especially is the Green Tea Mochi. Of course awesome at @Matsuhisa. By the way, what I can definitely recommend as well is the Matcha ice cream at the Alpina Hotel in Gstaad (simply beyond the expected), but I had as well a basil sorbet at the Dal Mulin restaurant in St.Moitz some days ago which overwhelmed me as well.. So as long as it is cold and green, I love it!!!




And as life would never be so fabulous without dancing, King's Club is the answer. Endless nights spend here through the winter season always were fun.. #DanceYourLife is the right attitude.
#AllWeNeedIsFun Dresscode: #DressToImpress I love it!
#LiveYourLifeBeFree
#BadruttsParty





#MoëtMoments @Moët&Chandon #Love








St.Moritz #AndISaidILoveYou
#GreatTime #GreatMoments




#TheBestIsYetToCome #Definitely





Via Serlas 27
7500 St.Moritz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop