#MONOPOL #MONAMOUR #5staraddiction



I have a lot of addictions, but exploring 5 Star Hotels is one of the most fundamental..

.Last weekend, it was time for the Monopol Hotel. When I'm in Wrocław, I love to go to their bar anyway where you can actually smoke (how wonderful is that?!), so I knew the Hotel already and I guessed the stay will be terrific..

And surprise.. So it was..!

The room was super comfortable, quite spacious, modern design.. I liked it. Number 221. 21 is the day of my birthday, so while the check-in I was like very pleasantly surprised. Coincidence sure (even if I personally certainly do not believe in coincidence), but still nice.

The Hotel itself was built in 1892 and the building enchants with its impressive Neo-Baroque style..  N'est-ce-pas?




























 Moreover: pool, fitness room, salt grotto, sauna.. Very cool.








 The best fragrance in the world is the fragrance of luxury, luxury, luxury..

#NothingButTheBest
#5StarAddiction
#TheGoodLifeAddiction



































Hotel Monopol. Wrocław. 

Life is simple. When in doubt. Choose the best. 

#PolishLifestyle
#Poland
#AndISaidILoveYou




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

34th SNOW POLO WORLD CUP ST.MORITZ