THE WESTIN PALACE MILAN #PerfectLuxuryOverdose #5staraddiction


It's very hard not to fall in love with Milano, especially when you are a 

1) fashion addict, 
2) luxury addict,  
3) big city life addict,
4) party addict,
5) shopping addict, 
6) good life addict 

and above all a 
5 Star addict..

(May I introduce myself..?)







 On the 1st February I went to Milano with friends, stayed at the awesome Baglioni Hotel Carlton, two weeks later I just had to come back.. Call it a deep inner necessity.. 

And as tacky as it sounds, one night in Milano was my gift for myself for Valentine's..

But the place I stayed, not tacky at the all..

THE WESTIN PALACE - Just what I needed.. 

Luxury, luxury, luxury..



Isn't it perfect?











































HighHeelsFirst followed by the most essential question: 
What the hell should I wear tonight?
#FridayNightDilemma














I HeART Westin..
Cappucciono and chocolates for arrivederci..







#WestinMilan



#Elegant #Sophisticated and really #Beautiful..



There is a reason why it's called Palace..








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

34th SNOW POLO WORLD CUP ST.MORITZ