HOTEL PIERRE MILANO #5staraddiction

What a night.. I swear I love Milano so much. The city is so imperfect and exactly because of that so beautiful and so cool..

This time, me and a friend, we stayed at the Hotel Pierre Milano. A truly great place. On the map it looked like quite far from the center, and by that I mean the Armani Club ;), but in the end it is only a nice walk away. The interior.. Awesome. Exactly my style. Elegant opulence I would say. Plus, we got a great upgrade to a room with a balcony. And there is nothing better than to be able to wake up in the let's say morning and breath the air of Milano. 



                   #BuongiornoMilano #InLoveWithLife






First impression.. In the lobby.. Perfetto.. Cause I love horses..!















#5staraddiction
#foreverandalways













#Happy














#EtroCosmetics #ReallyGreat




The perfectly imperfect morning view..













#Breakfast





#MagicMilano
#DayAndNight













Ciao.. C u soon..



Thank you Hotel Pierre Milano.. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop