PARIS HAUTE COTURE SPECIAL : Beautiful Fashion Fascination

Can it be just possible that the wonderful Haute Couture days in Paris drawed to a close..? In fact all of our life has to be Haute in order to be how it should. I am not sure what was the best closure this evening of these past days: the amazing Eva Minge Show at the Shangri-La Hotel that surprised me with the really beautiful black and white collection or maybe the impressions of the fascinating 24 hours Museum presented by Prada and designed by Francesco Vezzoli or maybe the private Valentino evening at l'avenue Montaigne. In fact all of these events have just been a pure inspiration.
Nevertheless, I was so curious what Eva Minge, the only Polish designer that shows her pieces internationally, will present at her show and not only me, but everybody was delighted. Moreover, it seemed to me that all of the 5th Avenue New York was at the show. And Poland as well. The Vezzoli's idea of a 24h museum that I admired afterwards was just brillant. It was a tribute to feminity and his vision broke all boudries of modern art. 
But with pure art started already my morning at the Franck Sorbier Presentation. The collection demonstrated the beauty of a woman's body in a subtle and magical way. But so is the Fashion World - Just magic..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop