MERRY CHRISTMAS #unforgettable


Monday morning I went to Gucci in St. Moritz to get a gift for my boyfriend. 12 hours later, shortly after work we were already on the way to the Garda Lake in Italy.

Next morning after waking up late and some last Christmas shopping, 
at 9 pm we went out for dinner to Nablus, a great restaurant with an amazing view all over the Garda Lake. 













Food was just perfect, dessert over the top, prepared straight at our table. 






With the dinner we enjoyed a nice bottle of Ca' Del Bosco - one of my most favourite franciacortas.


Next morning, we went back to St. Moritz as I worked in the afternoon again. 
And at the Carlton the Christmas magic looks like this.



I received an amazing Gucci bag from my boyfriend, my favourite Montale perfume from my best friend. I spend my first Christmas in Italy and I was grateful for every single moment. 



I wish everybody and myself an open heart, so life can continue to bless us. 






#christmasiseveryday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop