PARIS HAUTE COUTURE SPECIAL : Dreams written by Fashion

Even if I am asking myself every single day, how much better can it get, miraculously it does. Of course. When a monday morning starts with an amazing time at the Chanel Beauty Zone at the Galeries Lafayette, followed by the great Alexis Mabille Haute Couture Show at the Shangri-La Hotel, followed by the impressions of the Dior Show at l'avenue Montaigne, followed by a glass of wine at the so stylish l'Avenue, life seems just too good to be true. I love l'Avenue for it's beautiful decor, for it's beautiful ambience an for the beautiful people I'm always surrounded with. For the same reasons I love the Fashion Weeks and the Haute Couture Shows especially. Beauty is all I am asking for, beauty it's all I'm looking for, beauty is all I need in order to breath..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

34th SNOW POLO WORLD CUP ST.MORITZ