THE MONOPOL HOTEL #5staraddiction / WROCŁAW


Last Friday (OMG the time is flying so fast!!) I went to Wrocław as it was my last party night
(Grey Music Club #whereelse) in Poland this year before heading to Switzerland for the winter. 

It was my third stay at The Monopol Hotel and definitely not the last. 

I love the location, I love the rooms, I love the interior design and the spa. 

I love the memories I had there. And I love above all the ones I will still have.

Sometimes, when you find something perfect, there is really no need to search further. 

Sure no risk no fun, but the younger I get :) the more I know what I want or especially what I don't, where I feel good and where I don't.







Luxury is peace.






Luxury is freedom.






Luxury is love.






Luxury is beauty.






Luxury is harmony.






Luxury is time for yourself. 







Luxury is attention.






Luxury is..







Whatever you do and wherever you go, follow your heart. Be good and do good. Never ask what can I get, but what can I give.

Keep your heart open. And be in the moment.
 Nothing more. Nothing less.

#thebestisyettocome




The Monopol Hotel

Wrocław

Poland 


#ThankYouForAGreatTime





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop