London Fashion Highlights

I am fascinated, I really am. London is the cradle of creativity which is confirmed by watching the catwalks. They lead design to other dimensions. 
I loved the Burberry Prorsum Show. The pencil skirt with brown snake prints was my absolute highlight. But I am generally in love with animal prints, so the show made my heart beating faster. The panther coats and jackets with moreover golden belts and the leather fringes on bags and skirts and tops.. Fascinating, just fascinating. 
Mulberry presented a great collection as well. Above all the black coats with fur sleeves were very elegant and combined with elbow-long gloves made a great appearance. I saw such gloves already last season in Paris, but they are always en vogue. Elegance is just timeless. 

 Saint Hill Couture/Creativity from London

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop