August's Top Events and Locations

Champagne Club Gstaad meeting at The Alpina

with Louis Roederer..

..and the most perfect Megu's Maki Selection..
Followed by champagneing behind the closed doors of the Fumoir..
The Alpina Gstaad.. and we said we love you!


And speaking about love, my brother said "Yes" this month..
Thus I was invited to a perfect wedding at the beautiful Tłokinia Palace..


And we celebrated Day&Night..


The After Party took place at our Home Suite Home in Marianka Mroczeńska..



On my way to Poland I have visited Dresden..


which is a beautiful city with too much tourists..


from which I could hide at the Grand Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski..


A nice discovery this month was as well
the Golfclub Gstaad-Sannenland's restaurant with Robert Speth's cuisine..



and another top highlight was the Wasserngrat..

Just perfect for an end-summer coffee&Harper's Bazar morning..


A great lunch location is Le Grand Bellevue Gstaad.

My recommendation: Asian style salad, wakame and sashimi of marinated tuna #Leonard's..


However, the best vegetable juices are at The Grand Hotel Park.. Undoubtedly..


Do you Gstaad..?

#5StarsAddiction


Another top event in Gstaad: Hublot Polo Gold Cup

#CoolEventsAroundTheWorld


And just because too much is never enough: For celebrating the last day of August, I went for dinner to Schloss Schadau in Thun..

which offers a fairytale ambience with a panoramic view on the Lake Thun..

My very perfect table for one..


 September may come..
Oh, here it already is..

"The sun is gonna keep on shining..
Everything's gonna be alright.."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop