Call it Swiss Magic..


So my theory is: "Start the day with a visit at the coiffeur, preferably the best one at the Gstaad Palace, and your day will be absolutely perfect.."

After such a visit, I went for a café gourmand at
 Le Grand Bellevue. The lounge reminds me of a secret garden which makes every second very special. Moreover, I was delighted to see menus with Oliver Preston's cartoons.. Great idea..
 And a very great morning..



Shortly before noon, I went to Lucerne in order to get a slight big city feeling, but above all to visit the Château Gütsch. It's true that I am a incurable château admirer, thus I immediately felt in love with Château Gütsch as well. Located on the top of a hill (perfect location) it impresses with its majestic form inspired by the Bavaria Neuschwanstein Castle and then with the breathtaking view over the 
city of Lucerne. 
The interior is a modern and above all successful version of a classic belle époque one.


Bonjour to History..


Enchanted by the place, I decided to stay for lunch which was a perfect idea..


Château Gütsch. For all excellence lovers a must..

#ALittleRedCarpetNeverKilledNobody
#LookOfTheDay
#WhereverYouGoTakeYourHermèsBagWithYou

Leaving the world behind me..
Château Gütsch, Lucerne

After a short walk through the city and a visit at the Rosengart Museum which has a very nice collection of Picasso's, Chagall's & Co works of art, on my way back to Gstaad, I decided to visit another place I was told about just yesterday. It is located in Ennetbürgen. 
Never heard of that place..? Me neither.. But behind this unspectacular name, an absolutely spectacular place is hiding: Hotel Villa Honegg.


What becomes absolutely clear upon arrival:
Heaven is definitely on earth..

Tea time at the fireplace..

Extremely enchanted by this place, I decided to stay for dinner which was another perfect idea..


There is something absolutely outstanding about the Villa Honegg which I am not sure what it exactly is.. 
The location first of all, but as well an indescribable feeling of peace and exclusivity..
Then the service, remarkably attentive and at the same time perfectly discreet and in order to make this picture perfect world ideal, exceptionally handsome.
Last but not least the small details: preparing the table with white gloves, the Hermès beauty articles in the restroom..
Or maybe it is all just about the surprise effect of discovering such a pearl in the middle of nowhere..? 
Or maybe it's not..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop