New Love: DIOGO MIRANDA

Life is all about new discoveries, surprises and changes, changes, changes. 
My discovery of the day is Diogo Miranda.. The collection he presented on Sunday in Paris is just marvelous!
Anytime I am watching a collection I am asking myself: "Would I wear this?" 
And then "How would I feel while wearing this or that piece?"


For those Diogo Miranda pieces of his brand new collection I am posting the answer is: 
Yes, I would definitely wear it! 
And how would I feel? 
Absolutely fabulous!

Paris Fashion Week Fall Winter 2015/2016

Special thanks to L'APPART PR Paris for the beautiful pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop