Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva

"No request is too large, no detail too small.." 
Welcome to Hotel d'Angleterre.. A pearl on the Quai du Mont-Blanc.. In Geneva one can find pure excellence, it's omnipresent.. All the luxury brands, amazing five star hotels and yet the spirit of Hotel d'Angleterre is absolutely unique.. Today I met the Guest Service Manager who showed me the House and made me feel I arrived at home..
 An enchanting experience..

Love at first sight..

Windows Restaurant

The Lobby

#LeopardIsTheAnswer

#BelleEpoqueIsDefinitelyNow


#SophisticatedElegance #5StarsAddiction 

www.dangleterrehotel.com

Part of a very luxury collection: 
www.redcarnationhotels.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop