The Alpina Gstaad is open..! #MaySummerBegin

Even if summer starts officially on 21 June, I don't care. Mine has started already.. Yesterday, the 5 stars dream The Alpina Gstaad has officially opened its doors for the summer.. Let it be #beyondtheexpected..


#5StarsAddiction
#TooMuchPerfectionIsNeverEnough


#InLuxuryITrust
#CreateYourOwnReality


#GstaadLove
#ComeUpStayHigh


On this magical summer evening while we listened to live music on the beautiful terrace, talked, laughed and celebrated, my friends enjoyed the spectacular sushi/sashimi/maki/seaweeds sensational MEGU creations and I had something I love deeply: Matcha Tea ice-cream..
Needless to say, Louis Roederer Rosé was the perfect accompaniment..

#AlwaysEatDessertFirst
#LifePhilosophy


Happiness is a sum of thousands .. details..


 Fascinating de GRISOGONO showcase at Alpina.
The de GRISOGONO boutique opens on 21 June at 
the Gstaad Palace.

#CannotWait
#GstaadIsJustFabulous
#deGRISOGONOisGirlsBestFriend
#JustShine #BeUnique #Divine



#HomeIsWhereBeautyIs


#TheGreatestArtIsTheArtOfLiving
#LiveForTheMoment


The Alpina Gstaad

And I said I love you..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

34th SNOW POLO WORLD CUP ST.MORITZ