Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris, Polanica Zdrój: #SimplyPerfect



OMG, it's perfect! 








Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Polanica Zdrój
 


An absolutely terrific 5 Star paradise in Polanica Zdrój - a Polish health resort in the Sudety mountains. 

Those who are (like me) seriously addicted to luxury and 5 Star Hotels and perfection will be seriously satisfied.



The reservation process was already super pleasant and extremely effective, so I couldn't wait to explore the place I have heard so much about before.


And I came and I saw and I absolutely loved it! Cava upon arrival made me smile, the receptionist was great, the room I was of course accompanied to, very elegant and cosy and had a balcony with a peaceful view.


















Shortly after arrival I went where I love to be: the SPA. 


The pool is just fabulous, suddenly I felt passionate about swimming.





#DrySaunaWithAView

besides the Finnish sauna, the steam room and even an infrared one..





My vision of a perfect Monday afternoon: chilling, enjoying the air, breathing the luxury surroundings, doing nothing, looking good and being free.. Voilà, that's all I guess..
#GoodVibesOnly 



Where magic happens.. #FitnessRoom




#LifeIsGood






9 pm : Time for dinner 
 




Art Déco Restaurant

Pure sophistication by Krzysztof Rugała 








#Goodnight



and



#GoodMorning









 #GoodNewsForLunch
"More and more billionaires"
#SoThisIsPoland 


#AndISaidILoveYou










Freedom is Luxury.
Living Your Visions is Luxury.
Exclusivity is Luxury.
Luxury.. I cannot live without.
Why should I..?
#AllYouWantIsAllYouGet




#TheGoodLifeAddiction

#TheBestOnly 





Thank You 
@hotelspadrirenaerispolanica
for absolutely perfect moments.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop