BADRUTT'S PALACE HOTEL ST. MORITZ #5StarAddiction


As another winter season in St. Moritz is coming slowly but surely to its' end, I decided to have a look back to one of my top highlights. 




Two nights at the Badrutt's Palace Hotel. 




































SPA & CHILL & DETOX & ME & MYSELF & I













Monday morning I went for breakfast at Le Restaurant which was certainly great, the next morning however I opted for breakfast in my room as there is nothing I enjoy more than breakfast in my  bathrobe, plus a cigarette.. 

All rooms at the Badrutt's Palace are smoking rooms, can you believe my joy? In this anti-smoking world, it is a true revelation.

















Just in case..





Dinner for one..


Thank God for room service.




Of course during the winter (as during the winters before) I was so much more often at the Palace as only those two nights. I love their Renaissance bar, the Lobby and the brand new King's Social House to party.









And the Renaissance Bar.. 
Every year..




Flashback..


















Life amazes me every day anew.
 You never know where it might lead you.. 
Time passes, we become definitely older, not necessarily wiser.
Thank God for that too. 
I like the secret of tomorrow. 
And the more you follow your heart and nothing else but your heart, the better..





And probably the most important thing that I learned during these months in St. Moritz is that you definitely don't get what you deserve. 
You get what you accept to receive. 



So don't stop the party. Dance your life. Be free..



Badrutt's Palace Hotel
Via Serlas 27
St. Moritz, Switzerland

Top of the World




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop