DA VITTORIO - ST. MORITZ


St. Moritz. Top of the world. Well, in fact I think it's somehow even over the top. 
Is there any other place I would like to spend my winter time? 
Definitely not. 

Beautiful nature mixed with extraordinary luxury and champagne climate: best hotels, best restaurants, the quality of life - just magic. Insane, yet stunning, crazy, but super peaceful. 

What reality? This is real. 


with Alessia Giovanoli #davittoriostmoritz


I am crazy, and by crazy I mean crazy, in love with the 
Carlton Hotel St. Moritz. 

Besides the amazing Carlo Rampazzi interiors, breathtaking suites, all with lake view and awesome spa, another Carlton pearl is Da Vittorio. A restaurant with 18 Gault&Millau points and one Michelin Star. 

My dinner there was definitely one of the top highlights of the past season. 










There is probably only one right ingredient when it comes to food and life. It's PASSION.
Whatever you do, if you have no fire burning inside you, you're a dead man Babe. 

And if you are very lucky you have people around you sharing the same values and vibes.















The Cerea brothers, chefs and owners of the famous Da Vittorio restaurant in Brusaporto in Italy are all models when it comes to living their passion. No surprise that all this authenticity was awarded by three Michelin stars there.
















I feel extremely blessed and thankful and happy and proud to be able to work at the Carlton Hotel. And even if an amazing summer time is ahead, I already cannot wait to be back in December in
 St. Moritz. #whereelse









I used to love and use the hashtag #thebestisyettocome. 
Honestly, I don't use it anymore.

 #thebestisnow 

With absolutely any doubts.

Life is so short. Don't act like you live forever. It's now or never. 
Follow your heart, follow your dreams. 

And live like there is no tomorrow.




Thank you so much Stefano Bacchelli and good luck in Shanghai. Thank you Luca Adobati, Andrea Barbano, Pasquale Tarallo, Carolina Teodori, Giulio Bernardi, Roberto Cipollina, Giorgio Spartà, Salvatore Bono and, and, and.. You rock!



Da Vittorio St. Moritz
Carlton Hotel

Via Johannes Badrutt
7500 St. Moritz, Switzerland



"And only because I can live without something, it doesn't mean I have to."

#yourlifeyourrules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darling, but I am already in Gstaad..!

Elegance of Being: with de GRISOGONO at the HUBLOT POLO GOLD CUP GSTAAD

WHITE TURF ST. MORITZ #SpeedOnTop